Insurance Defense Litigation
Robert Gigliotti of Gigliotti Law Group serves as "of counsel" to Rubinton & Associates, a boutique firm providing representation to insurance carriers - independently insureds and government entities throughout the United States.
Insurance defense litigation is comprehensive and can curtail the costly and lengthy legal procedures that often come naturally with insurance disputes. Having an insurance defense attorney from the very beginning protects insurance carriers in a variety of ways by carefully interpreting policy language to the type of coverage provided and applying certain policy exclusions when possible, ultimately aimed at limiting an insurance carrier's liability in a matter.
A list of cases that require aggressive insurance defense are:
- Automobile; motorcycle; boat, personal watercraft; and all-terrain accident claims
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists cases
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) claims
- Premises Liability Defense
- First-party property claims
- Commercial property claims
- Complex class-action defense
- Complex, high-exposure liability claims
- Third-party liability
- Construction defect litigation
- Employment law
- Insurance bad faith claims
- Litigation involving insurers and reinsurers
- Insurance fraud
- Presuit claims involving investigations, coverage determinations, claims-handling processes and bad-faith avoidance
Los Angeles Lawyer Robert Gigliotti has developed a unique civil and family law practice located in Encino, California representing Southern California Clients in Family Law and Divorce, Civil Litigation, Personal Injury Law, and Estate Planning since 1991.
We solve difficult legal issues by thinking creatively, identifying the broadest array of potential solutions, translating client interests into positions, assessing both conventional and novel options, and building consensus around our clients interests.